50 Prosperity Classics : Attract It, Create It, Manage It, Share ItBrand-new, Paperback
Wisdom From The Best Books On Wealth Creation & Abundance
- Detail Description
- Reviews (0)
★★ A major new title from the author of the bestselling 50 Classics series which have sold over 100,000 inthe English language.★★
★★ Insightful commentaries on 50 key books.★★
★★ 320 pages of life-changing wisdom and profitable advice.
★★Expanded features and profiles not on this site.★★
Looking to discover the secrets to wealth and plenty?
Find them now with 50 Prosperity Classics Tom Butler-Bowdon’s 50 Prosperity Classics:
– Attract It,
– Create It,
– Manage It,
– Share It.
Through concise and insightful summaries, author provides giidance and encouragement to develop the millionaire mindset and make wise investment decisions.
Wisdom from the Most Valuable Books on Wealth Creation and Abundance is the first book to highlight landmark titles in the ever-growing field of wealth creation.
50 Prosperity Classics is the first book to highlight the landmark titles in this fast-expanding field, illustrated by the phenomenal success of The Secret.
It focuses on the great works on wealth, entrepreneurship, personal finance, investing, economics and philanthropy, providing guidance and encouragement to develop the millionaire mindset, become a wealth creator, make wise investment decisions and – once you’ve made it – give a little back.
It examines the great works of entrepreneurship, personal finance, investing, economics, and philanthropy.
Applying the 50 Classics formula, it highlights the key titles in the literature of prosperity, giving concise summaries of each book’s main points, how they came into being, and what each offers the listener on their path toward a life of abundance.
This is a comprehensive resource for creating wealth, managing financial assets, and, finally, giving something back in return.
50 Prosperity Classics gives concise summaries of each book s main points, their origins and what each can offer the reader on the path towards a life of abundance, organized according to four elements:
◆ ATTRACT IT
Master the inner game of wealth and abundance with books such as : Rhonda Byrne s bestselling The Secret, Charles Fillmore s Prosperity, Napoleon Hill s The Master Key to Riches
◆ CREATE IT
Learn from the secrets and strategies of wealth creators such as : Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Conrad Hilton, Anita Roddick and Donald Trump
◆ MANAGE IT
Discover the nuts and bolts of personal finance and investing such as: Benjamin Graham s The Intelligent Investor, Suze Orman s Women and Money, Dave Ramsey s Financial Peace Revisited and Peter Lynch s One Up on Wall Street
◆ SHARE IT
Understand the flow of wealth and how to give something back with inspiration from Andrew Carnegie’s The Gospel of Wealth, Paul Hawken’s Natural Capitalism and Lynne Twist’s The Soul of Money
Below is a list of books covered in 50 Prosperity Classics. Click on a link to see a sample chapter.
1. James Allen The Path to Prosperity (1905)
2. Robert G Allen Multiple Streams of Income (2000)
3. David Bach The Automatic Millionaire (2003)
4. PT Barnum The Art of Money Getting (1885)
5. Genevieve Behrend Your Invisible Power (1921)
6. John C Bogle The Little Book of Common Sense Investing (2007)
7. Richard Branson Losing My Virginity (1998)
8. Warren Buffett The Essays of Warren Buffett (2001)
9. Rhonda Byrne The Secret (2006)
10. Andrew Carnegie The Gospel of Wealth (1889)
11. Felix Dennis How To Get Rich (2006)
12. Peter Drucker Innovation and Entrepreneurship (1985)
13. T Harv Eker Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (2005)
14. Charles Fillmore Prosperity (1912)
15. Joel Fleishman The Foundation (2007)
16. Milton Friedman Capitalism and Freedom (1966)
17. Thomas Friedman The World Is Flat (2005)
18. Bill Gates Hard Drive: Bill Gates and the Making of the Microsoft Empire (by Bill Wallace & Jim Erickson) (1992)
19. Michael E Gerber The E-Myth Revisited (1995, 2001)
20. Benjamin Graham The Intelligent Investor (1949)
21. Mark Victor Hansen & Robert G Allen The One Minute Millionaire (2002)
22. Paul Hawken Natural Capitalism (2000)
23. Esther & Jerry Hicks Ask and It Is Given: Leaning to Manifest Your Desires (2004)
24. Napoleon Hill The Master Key to Riches (1964)
25. Conrad Hilton Be My Guest (1964)
26. Joe Karbo The Lazy Man’s Way to Riches (1973)
27. Guy Kawasaki The Art of the Start (2004)
28. Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom (1998)
29. Peter Lynch One Up On Wall Street (1989)
30. Andrew McLean & Gary Eldred Investing in Real Estate (5th edition, 2005)
31. Jerrold Mundis How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt, and Live Prosperously (1990)
32. William Nickerson How I Turned $1,000 into Three Million in Real Estate In My Spare Time (1969)
33. Conor O’Clery The Billionaire That Wasn’t: How Chuck Feeney Secretly Made and Gave Away a Fortune (2007)
34. Suze Orman Women and Money (2007)
35. Paul Zane Pilzer God Wants You To Be Rich (1995)
36. Catherine Ponder Open Your Mind To Prosperity (1982)
37. John Randolph Price The Abundance Book (1987)
38. Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Revisited (2005)
39. Ayn Rand Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal (1966)
40. Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer Creating Money (1988)
41. Vicki Robin & Joe Dominguez Your Money or Your Life (1999)
42. Anita Roddick Business As Unusual: My Entrepreneurial Journey with Profits and Principles (2005)
43. Howard Schultz Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Step At a Time (1998)
44. Marsha Sinetar Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow (1987)
45. Adam Smith The Wealth of Nations (1778)
46. Thomas Stanley & William Danko The Millionaire Next Door(1996)
47. Donald Trump The Art of The Deal (1987)
48. Lynne Twist The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship With Money and Life (2003)
49. Max Weber The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism (1904)
50. Muhammad Yunus Banker To the Poor: Microlending and the Battle Against World Poverty (2003)
Rhoda Byrne’s The Secret has led many people to discover this field of writing that goes back a century, and Butler-Bowdon presents the most influential of these books, covering the psychological aspects of creating wealth, the nuts and bolts of personal finance, and the ins and outs of entrepreneurship and investing.
With this single book, you can learn from the likes of Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Conrad Hilton, Suze Orman, and Donald Trump.
50 Prosperity Classics is about making your money work for you, not only for the creation of wealth but as a means of attaining personal fulfillment and peace of mind.
With commentaries on each classic, biographical information on the authors, a handy set of Prosperity Principles, and a guide to further key titles, this is a thought-provoking glimpse into the world of wealth and prosperity.
About the Author
Tom Butler-Bowdon is recognized as an expert in personal development literature. His 50 Classics series has been hailed as the definitive guide to the literature of possibility, and has won numerous awards including the Benjamin Franklin Self-Help Award and Foreword Magazine’s Book of the Year Award. A graduate of the London School of Economics and the University of Sydney, he lives and works in both the UK and Australia.