365 WAYS TO BOOST YOUR BRAIN POWER : Tips, Exercise, Advice
The Ultimate Workout Guide For The Brain
- Detail Description
- Reviews (0)
An apple a day doesn’t just keep the doctor away, it can also improve memory.
From eating the right foods to knowing the right exercises, becoming smarter isn’t always about textbooks and tests.
With this practical, interactive guide, you can amp up your IQ in no time!
Filled with 365 tips and tricks to better the brain, you’ll learn that:
● Taking 40 to 60 mg of Gingko Biloba increases blood flow to the brain
● learning a new language improves brain function
● learning a new hobby will strengthen and maintain mental acuity.
● classical music will help your problem-solving abilities
● sitting up straight doesn’t just elevate your body, it improves your thinking process
● taking a brisk walk builds a better connection between brain cells
● eating at least one cup of blueberries a day reduces the effects of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
● munching on pumpkin seeds protects your brain from inflammation.
● and other brain boosting facts!
This book is all that’s needed for smarter living—starting now.
365 Ways to Boost Your Brain Power is all you need for smarter living – starting now.
About the Authors :
Carolyn Dean, M.D. (City Island, NY), is a medical doctor and a naturopathic doctor. She attended Dalhousie Medical School in Nova Scotia, Canada and Ontario Naturopathic College and sits on the board of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto. Dr. Dean is the health expert for www.yeastconnection.com, has been featured on their “Ask the Experts” column, and she is a regular guest on The View. She is the author of The Everything Alzheimer’s Book.
Valentine Dmitriev, Ph.D. (Greenbank, WA), is a writer, educator, global lecturer, and consultant on education, cognitive development, and speech. She is the author of The Everything Build Your Vocabulary Book.
Donna Raskin (Rockport, MA) is a personal trainer, yoga teacher, and group exercise instructor certified by ACSM (The American College of Sports Medicine), ACE (American College of Exercise), and Reebok Spinning. She is the author of The Everything Easy Fitness Book.