- Detail Description
- Reviews (0)
Growing your own veg is an enjoyable, economical and environmentally-friendly activity that everyone can enjoy.
Whether you have a front garden, back garden or simply a humble window-box, anyone with green-fingers can plant, nurture and produce their own vegetables.
Not only is it the perfect way to ensure that you and your family eat fresh, nutritious foods but it’s also a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced gardener, this essential guide
● All you need to know to grow your own delicious vegetables
● All packed into a handy format
● Expert tips and practical advice
● The essential guide for beginners and experience gardeners
● Tells you everything you need to know to grow your own veg, with expert tips and practical advice along the way to ensure perfect results.
About the Author
Richard Bird has practiced gardening since childhood and is the author of over thirty books including Garden Answers: Ponds, Garden Answers: Pruning, and Small Garden Solutions, all published by Hamlyn. He has edited a number of gardening magazines and also lectures widely and does regular radio broadcasts.