《HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW》HBR’s 10 MUST READS ON CHANGE MANAGEMENTHarvard Business Review
BRAND NEW, PAPERBACK
A Collection of Articles Compiled By The HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW On The Topic Of Change Management That Provides Enduring Ideas & Practical Advice To Help Spearhead Change In An Organization
1 in stock
- Detail Description
Most company’s change initiatives fail. Yours don’t have to.
If you read nothing else on change management, read these 10 articles (featuring “Leading Change,” by John P. Kotter). We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you spearhead change in your organization.
“HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Change Management” is a collection of articles compiled by the Harvard Business Review on the topic of change management. This book brings together some of the most influential and insightful writings on change management from various experts in the field. It offers a valuable resource for leaders, managers, and anyone interested in understanding and navigating the complexities of organizational change. It is a book that provides enduring ideas and practical advice to help leaders spearhead change in their organizations.
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Change Management will inspire you to:
● Lead change through eight critical stages
● Establish a sense of urgency
● Overcome addiction to the status quo
● Mobilize commitment
● Silence naysayers
● Minimize the pain of change
● Concentrate resources
● Motivate change when business is good
This compilation offers valuable insights and guidance for leaders, managers, and individuals involved in navigating and implementing organizational change. The collection of best-selling articles includes: featured article :
1. “Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail” by John P. Kotter – This classic article outlines an eight-step process for leading change effectively within organizations.
2. “Change Through Persuasion,” by David A. Garvin and Michael A. Roberto – This article explores how leaders can use persuasion and influence to drive change in their organizations.
3. “Leading Change When Business Is Good: An Interview with Samuel J. Palmisano,”
4. “Radical Change, the Quiet Way,”
5. “Tipping Point Leadership,” by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne – This article introduces the concept of “tipping point leadership” and how small actions can lead to significant change.
6. “A Survival Guide for Leaders,”
7. “The Real Reason People Won’t Change,”
8. “Cracking the Code of Change,”
9. “The Hard Side of Change Management,” by Harold L. Sirkin, Perry Keenan, and Alan Jackson – This article focuses on the practical and data-driven aspects of managing change, including the role of metrics and analytics.
10. “Why Change Programs Don’t Produce Change.” by Michael Beer and Nitin Nohria – Beer and Nohria discuss the importance of aligning organizational culture with change efforts and offer strategies for doing so.
This book is a valuable resource for individuals and organizations seeking to better understand the challenges and strategies involved in managing change effectively. It provides a comprehensive overview of key concepts and practical advice from leading experts in the field of change management.
HBR’s 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR’s 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.
About the Author :
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
Bestsellers, Books, Business / Economics / Leadership / Management / Marketing / Project Management / Crisis Management, Non-Fiction
(Preloved Wrapped) THE NEW EMERGING MARKET MULTINATIONALS : Four Strategies For Disrupting Markets And Building BrandsAmitava Chattopadhyay, Aysegul Ozsomer, Rajeev Batra
WELL USED, HARDCOVER
WELL USED, HARDCOVER
1 in stock
Action-Packed / Crime / Conspiracy / Spy / Psychology / Horror / Paranormal / Dystopian / Mystery, Bestsellers, Books, Fiction, Historical / Political / War / Memoir / True Story
WE, THE SURVIVORS : A NovelTash Aw
BRAND NEW, PAPERBACK RM20.00
1 in stock
Artworks, Chinese Calligraphy
《Chinese Calligraphy From China + New + Unique Masterpiece 》中国书法/字画 独一无二手艺作品: 言必行行必果● (Yan Bi Xing Xing Bi Guo)Yu Qi
BRAND NEW, PAPERBACK RM320.00
1 in stock
Books, Business / Economics / Leadership / Management / Marketing / Project Management / Crisis Management, Non-Fiction, Psychology / Philosophy / Negotiations / Emotional Intelligence (EQ) / Body-Language, Self Help / Motivation / Spiritual / Religion / Career Development
HOW WILL YOU MEASURE YOUR LIFEClayton M Christensen , James Allworth , Karen Dillon
LIKE NEW, PAPERBACK RM20.00
Out of stock