Mailing cost or postage charge not included in book price.
We offer the following courier service options at your convenience and mailing location.
- Accumulation – You can choose to accumulate your books (Paid->Accumulate->Delivery) with us and deliver it later in one go at your convenience. Our CX staff will reserve and keeping your book(s) in our TEC PAD rack with your name.
- Self Collection Point at Subang Jaya SS15 LRT Station (KJ29) Gate A (Residential Housing Side) Bus Stop. Normal days (Mon-Friday) pick-up time is 10am to 6pm and Saturday (10am to 3pm). Kindly pre-arrange with our CX staff for pick-up date & time.
- Citylink Express Service starting from RM 4.80 only (First 2KG) (Peninsular Malaysia only). For total weight up to 10KG (estimate 15-20+ books), the courier charges rate only at RM13 (within Peninsular Malaysia). The normal delivery lead time is 2-4 working days.
- For Peninsular Malaysia delivery, the available delivery option will be Citylink Express (preferential rate) except for Outskirt areas (incur Surcharge) which system would recommend to use Pos Laju or Flexiprepaid.
- For East Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan) and Outskirt areas in Peninsular Malaysia, the available delivery option will be Pos Laju and Flexiprepaid.
- Pos Laju starting from RM8 (0.5KG) (Peninsular Malaysia). For East Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan), please contact us for shipping option arrangement (Pos Laju / Flexiprepaid) and preferential rates.
- Pos Malaysia – Flexiprepaid starting from RM5 (0.5Kg) (West Malaysia). This could be the lowest postage option with longer delivery time. It will take 5-7 workings days for West Malaysia delivery and 14-20 workings days for East Malaysia delivery.
Other Delivery Option
– For bulk books purchased total weight more than 60KG (Peninsular Malaysia) or East Malaysia or Outskirt areas in Peninsular Malaysia, you may contact us for shipping option arrangement and preferential rates.
– We will include other courier service in future whenever that’s better rate and quality service are met.
(Last updated date: 1 January 2023)